(Page under construction)
You will find a manual near the sauna, please read it carefully before use.
- The sauna needs to be plugged in and out BEFORE and AFTER each use. The plug can be found on top of the sauna.
- Don’t forget to remove decorative items, manual or towels before heating the sauna.
- HEAT ONLY WHEN USING
- A sauna is a high energy consuming so be aware to heat it up only when you have the intention of using it and to turn it off after use.
Do not leave it on in between several uses. This also counts to avoid fire hazards by overheating the oven.
- If you use scented essential oil, this is a highly concentrated product, which makes it also rather expensive, adding too much oil is not healthy, it can damage the functioning of the sauna or bother you or even the next guests! A FEW DROPS in the water pot will be more than sufficient!
- TURN OFF and unplug
- Leave the door open to evacuate remaining humidity and keep materials in good condition.
- If you have filled the bucket with water, don’t forget to remove the remaining water AND also the spoon.
IN CASE OF PROBLEMS USING THE FACILITIES
Problems, questions, doubts, issues, during, before or after usage or in case of emergencies we insist on contacting us.
You can reach us on Whatsapp 00 32 487 254 154, a lot of things can be solved or explained from distance. It will offer both you and us peace of mind.
Problems, damage and costs resulting from NOT CONTACTING us will be charged from the guest.